Monday, January 3, 2011

Clark: One Week




I am smitten with this little gentleman. I told Brendon that I didn't think another boy could win my heart like he did but Clark has certainly done just that. He is a calm baby, hardly cries and responds immediately to my voice and affection just as I do his. I have so much I want to share about him and how he came into our lives (very quickly I might add!). In the meanwhile, we're adoring our new addition to the Jones family.

9 comments:

No Big Dill said...

He is just so darling. Glad I got to hold his little self.

Jessica said...

He is so handsome! I'm glad you are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! So happy that you are enjoying him so much.

Anonymous said...

oh, anon was gramma jones!:)

Ashley Thalman said...

Oh boy! Literally. Aren't boys so grand? They really are. Glad to hear you got a charmer.

B said...

Those pics melt me.

Unknown said...

He is cute from the top of his head down to his 10 toes!

hillary and britton said...

Wow! Clark is adorable. Congratulations! We just moved back from China and as soon as things settle down I'll start blogging again.

The Baker's Goods said...

I wish I had a chance to hold him more! He is so cute!