Friday, October 29, 2010

My Belly From Below





With only 6 weeks to go I'm definitely feeling the push to nest--and odd things too. Sure, the usual baby stuff needs to be washed and set up but I also want to clean out the pantry, organize our storage closet, and get the spices in order and more easily accessible. Why? Who knows.

That's not the only thing being pushed--my belly button is now sticking out (something that never happened when I was pregnant with MD). I'm hoping its a sign that this little gentleman will be a healthy weight and a good eater (what would THAT be like?!).

I am actually looking forward to my birthing time--I'm preparing in a less than conventional way and will be doing it naturally. I'm very excited to meet and love my baby boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a magical, spiritual time. You look adorable. Hugs, gma jones

Rebecca said...

MAN! Thats a big belly! Can't wait to nest with you.

olivia said...

awesome angle!

Jessica said...

These pictures made me smile. You look amazing Ann!

Tasha said...

Congrats again and good luck!