
He was the one to teach her how to eskimo kiss.
I am always utterly content to sit and watch these two interact.
As I write this, she is climbing all over him hardly letting him read a word of his book.
I love Brendon as her father and MD as his daughter.
My favorite is the top right hand photo.

5 comments:
Tell him butterfly kisses is next. She'll love those, too.
Mary Deane doesn't Eskimo kiss with me, she just smells me!
love that you love them sooo much Ann, awww Katy that is what I was gonna say. Next is butterfly kisses, nothing more fun. Don't worry Kurt, she puts her head in my mouth when I have a mint in it. Guess those are the closest to kisses that we will get???? LOL, love you guys
These pics are so stinkin' cute.
ohh, the pics made me kind of teary because I am the one who taught Brendon how to Eskimo kiss. So glad that he is carrying on the tradition. He was the cutest baby!!!!! ((((Hugs)))) gamma jones
Post a Comment