Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's The New Ratio?


Right now, Brendon is outnumbered, but contentedly so. Two to one. Tomorrow we find out what the new ratio will be and we can't wait! I have a hunch it's a boy and Brendon is trying to stay neutral.

Girl or boy we'll be ecstatic!

8 comments:

No Big Dill said...

I think you should wait another 20 weeks. ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the news! I'm so happy for you 3.
We find out next week. :)

Lynette said...

woo hooo! Can't wait to hear the news.

Ali said...

so exciting!!!

Jessica said...

I love finding out! Will Brendan be with you?

natalie @ our old southern house said...

that is exciting!! i can't wait. i say it's a boy too!

Althea said...

Oooh exciting! Ours was a suprise, but I knew it was a boy :)
Mommies just know.

Anonymous said...

so do grandmommies, I'm two for two now. Just sayin.....love you guys, ecstatic for you and your ratios. Love, mom,tina, grandma