
MY SEXY TOUR GUIDE

HERE, MY PREGNANT SELF IS STANDING AT THE SPOT WHERE THE CLIMATIC BATTLE HAPPENED WHEN LEE'S ARMY BEGAN RETREATING. I COMMENTED TO BRENDON THAT THIS GROUND IS SACRED--MANY MEN GAVE THEIR LIVES HERE.

PENNSYLVANIA HAS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE

Brendon has been itching to see Gettysburg ever since we moved here. He's the family historian and a Civil War expert. In junior high he read every book he could find about the civil war and especially the Gettysburg battle. He guided our tour as we took the auto tour around the various sites.
The battle of Gettysburg only lasted four days but determined the outcome of the Civil war. Interestingly, General Lee still continued to fight for two years afterwards but in vain. After learning more of the historical facts, its very apparent that divine intervention played a key part. Here's to virtue, liberty, and independence.
"In God We Trust".

4 comments:
I LOVE Gettsyburg! We went there in November 2008 (and it was FREEZING--you guys look so balmy there, and I'm jealous!), and I just loved being on those very special grounds.
I wish we could have gone with you. I am a history buff too and for some reason have never made it to Gettysburg. Can't wait to share the sacred experience of the 'Arizona Memorial' with you guys as well as the whole Peal Harbor experience. So sobering and so sacred.
p.s. does the cutie ever take those sun glasses off? Heehee, so cute. Hugs, gma jones
Glad to see Gettysburg through your eyes. Can't wait to go myself.
Post a Comment