



About a week ago, Brendon announced that he had never learned to blow bubblegum bubbles. I immediately told him we would do it for a Family Home Evening activity. Monday came and went without the promised tutorial but with my parents in town Brendon had not one but three teachers. You can see the successful (and hilarious) results above.

9 comments:
That's okay. Brendon has other skills.
Practice makes perfect!
At first I thought the title was referring to teaching MD and I pictured gum all over her little face and hands.
Nice glasses mom! Way to go Brendon
Dear Ann :) I am just now reading through your blog in depth. I'm sad to admit I haven't done this so far, perhaps out of a sadness of not being able to be close to you (in proximity and as close in frienship as we've been in the past), and part of me that still has strong feelings going back and forth about testimony, and what that means to me now :) I'll continue to read through. If you want to read my comments going back, you can, but don't feel obligated :)
Sincerely,
kelty
Brendon Jones, all you had to do was ask and we would have taught you.....love mom, so glad your in-laws and beautiful wife could be of assistance....where did we fail you son;) Hugs, mom
This made me laugh out loud. Seriously it did.
Oops, Matt is me...Carol
We want updates! We want updates! We want updates!
Okay! Enough of the bubbles alreaday!
Where is MARY DEANE?!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment