
MD's first egg hunt

Look at that contented little face!

MD enjoying the loot

Our Easter feast: homemade cheesecake with fresh strawberries, red potatoes with rosemary and olive oil, clementine Izze, and my mom's recipe of fettucini alfredo with crispy ham and baby asparagus.
Easter 2010 will go down as one of my favorite. It was a very joyous yet relaxed weekend set with a spiritual tone by General Conference. MD had a good time experiencing her first egg hunt and Brendon and I loved spending two relaxing days together feasting both spiritually and physically.

7 comments:
Yum, yum, yum! Wish we could have joined you!
Looks like a bit of heaven on earth.
I must agree that watching a toddler enjoy Easter for the first time is so. much. fun! Glad you had a happy weekend.
Hello Ann, you don't know me but I am a friend of Karlie's and Brendon's from Germany. I hope you do not think that it is strange that I look at your blog regularly, but I love LOVE it. You are so creative, your pictures are perfect, and your dinners are exquisite! I don't have to taste them to know that - they look it. I just wish I were at your dinner table every night. Anyway, thanks for letting me look at your beautiful pictures of your adorable baby girl and for the challenge to be a better mother and cook and enjoy the little things in life like tip-toes and teeny tiny potatoes. :)
Thanks!
Shelly.
So glad Easter was picture perfect for the Jones'. Lovely as usual. Fun to see jellie's feet.
so fun, so beautiful, can we have this meal when I come? I promise I will clean up after if you cook it again. I will also babysit for food.;) Hugs, gma jones
Your dinner looks so tasty! I tried your potato recipe for Easter dinner and I loved it! I used red potatoes, olive oil, garlic and rosemary! Great recipe, thank you! Do you mind posting the fettucini recipe? =)
Post a Comment