Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Journal Entry and The Reason for My Favorite Easter




I loved telling Brendon. He is very subtle in his expressions unless you know him the way I do. Oh, the way he looked at me this weekend. His eyes tell me a thousand things at once. He makes me melt, he makes me feel cherished. I can tell he senses this same holiness that I do. And I love that about him. I love how, once we knew, all the pragmatic worries dissolved. We simply feel blessed and know it is right. Heavenly Father has always been generous in his timing with us and we feel completely confident that this is no different. We told family right away--I have no patience when it comes to sharing good news.


As a vessel to protect and nourish this new life, I feel the sacredness of its responsibility. It is a holy feeling to hold life within and I find and feel it expanding to greater vessels such as relationships and our home. This Easter weekend has been memorable--the exciting discovery of knowing another spirit is on its way to our family.





15 comments:

No Big Dill said...

SO SO EXCITED!!!

Here's to a big chubby boy who eats like Clover.

Unknown said...

DITTO!

Christina said...

Holy cow, that's AWESOME!!! Congratulations, Ann and Brendon!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Can you tell by my excessive use of exclamation points??? And question marks??

Really, though. You made my day!

Anonymous said...

How will we possibly love any grandchild as much as we love Mary Deane? ;) Can hardly wait, that's how. If his middle name is Vaughn, it will be five generations of Vaughn. Just sayin......love gramma jones

olivia said...

My word verification is "traci." Is that a sign of another girl?

So excited for you! So happy you're so happy!

Carol said...

Oh Ann I am soooo happy for you! Also, you describe the privilege of mothering so perfectly. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love reading your blog. It always makes me smile. Especially today!!

Kristi said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and I am so happy for you guys!

Lynette said...

Congratulations Ann and Brendon! How exciting! We hope the best for you! When are you due?

Ali said...

OH this IS so exciting! What a wonderful time for your family. Love you.

B said...

This is so exciting! I'm thrilled for you guys. And very touched by your entry.

Tasha said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is very exciting news.

Jessica said...

High five! Yay! A second pregnancy for both of us! We need to get together and celebrate. Are you feeling okay?

TX Girl said...

Congratulations.