A barbie plate locket I made as a little girl
I count my parents' marriage as one of the greatest blessings. Today is their 34th anniversary. I often turn to memories of their marriage as counsel for my own. The thing I admire most is their respect that they generously give one another. I was blessed to be born on their special day and they claim that's why they named me Ann. They always selflessly put aside their celebrations for another occasion to celebrate my birthday. Happiest Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

4 comments:
that locket is the SWEETEST!
happy birthday to you, Ann!
(and on a Friday too.)
Happy birthday Ann! I hope it's a wonderful day!!
What a wonderful tribute!
Happy 26th!
We love you!
That is a great locket. I can't believe you kept that all these years!
Thanks! Much love to you.
Post a Comment