And we don't mind!
Brendon tells me we received about 22 inches of snow and with that, the closing of stores, church and work. Unfortunately, the girls of the house were sick but we didn't let that stop us from enjoying our time together with our favorite guy:
6 nebulizations and 4 chest PT's a day, and with all that hard work we think she's on the mend! Thank you for your prayers.

Playing with ribbons in front of the Christmas tree.
You wish you were snowed in with us, right?


10 comments:
Oooooh! I do! So glad you're back and MD is on the mend.
LOVE seeing Brendon and Mary Deane sharing a bowl of popcorn. So cute!
WANT NUTELLA RAVIOLI!
loving that you felt well enough to blog again and melting like the snow outside while looking at pictures of some of my favorite people. grandma has tons of popcorn at her house. yay, we even make sweet popcorn balls for Christmas, hmmmm, yum. hugs,grandma jones
Yes, I would LOVE to be snowed in with you! and her. and him.
nutella + fried- yes!
YES!
Sorry MD was sick--you take such loving care of her. I'm so glad she has the best mommy ever.
Wow, I'm totally jealous!! I love snow-in days. I miss them. The Utah "can-do" attitude drives me crazy. Well, they haven't gotten 21 inches of snow, either, so...
And how many of us have seen drippy noses like that? ;) comes with the territory. Hope ya'll are feeling better!
Make me some, please.
Are you still snowed in?
i love those! i'd love to hear your recipe. we should have nutella night when i get back!
Post a Comment