Monday, December 14, 2009

Date Night!












I was so excited to go out and to have Brendon all to myself, that I think I became giddy.
I actually skipped as we quickly made our way around the frigid town center. Plans were to go out to eat followed by outdoor ice skating (side note: he must REALLY love me because ice skating is not his favorite pastime but definitely one of mine). On the way to the car, to get my skates, we changed plans due to the nippy wind and ended up eating the best Italian hot chocolate we have ever had. I say 'eating' because this hot chocolate was almost thick enough to be considered melted chocolate.

A BIG thanks to my friend, Kim, who watched MD!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you had a date! What fun!

Karlie and the kids said...

You guys make a stunningly beautiful couple!

Christina said...

Hooray for dates!! Nothing like them to rejuvenate the romance!! I was jealous of the ice skating, but then I became jealous of the hot chocolate--two of my FAVORITE things!!!

No Big Dill said...

Oooooooh! I looks cold! Fun for you guys.

No Big Dill said...

I meant it looks cold. Sheesh.

No Big Dill said...

And then did you go to Anthropologie?

Rebecca said...

OOH! You two look perfect together. Are you married?

Unknown said...

Nothing like good rich hot chocolate on a cold winter's eve.

dannii said...

was that the european hot chocolate at the gelato place? oh man, fabulous!