Thursday, September 17, 2009

List-ener

Another make-me-melt moment.  We were talking of expectations, past and present.  This topic comes up periodically, which is to be expected after a year of so many firsts and lasts.  This time the words led to pre-marriage expectations and the so called mental list we make when searching out our one and only.  I told him a good listener was near the top of my list and he had far exceeded that one.  I then asked him to tell me what was on his list.  


“You are my list”.  


I melted.  

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh. Wow! Brendon you continue to charm us all!

No Big Dill said...

You could write a book taken from experience with Brendon: 101 ways to woo your wife.

Jessica said...

Ahhh!

Jordan said...

You struck gold with your one and only!

Christina said...

That is so romantic! Way to go, brendon! Ann, you've deserved someone like this for a VERY long time!!

Anonymous said...

Always was a charmer that one. Tina And now his daughter follows suit. Tina