Thursday, September 3, 2009

Discoveries

We are thoroughly tickled discovering MD as she discovers herself and her new world.  
Here's what's new with Mary Deane:
  • She says "happy things" right on cue during the "I Am Like A Star Shining Brightly" song
  • She signs 'eat' and 'more'
  • She blows kisses (even with the mua!)
  • She says daddy, button, hi, boo, puppy, ba ba boom, 
  • She plays peek-a-boo, patty cake, and popcorn popping
  • She dances
  • She stands on her own (with a lot of encouragement from her parents) and so close to walking!
  • She gives herself kisses in the mirror
  • She loves water
  • She laughs with her mouth wide open while breathing in in a staccato fashion
  • She loves to read books and watch people dance
  • She says hi to people in the grocery store
  • She still flaps excitedly when daddy comes home
  • And most recently, she's discovered her shadow!

8 comments:

Jordan said...

Next she'll be getting her driver's license!!

Karlie and the kids said...

And she has a ton of hair! I can't believe it. She looks like a different person! Can't wait to celebrate her first year of life with you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the hair. Wow, we need to skype soon. However we will be out of town this weekend. Maybe tonight or tomorrow before we leave for the beach? I needed this post. She is doing so much. What a cutie. The smile started on my face the minute I saw her picture and as I read all of her many accomplishments it just got broader and broader. Hugs, gma Jones

Unknown said...

what a talented AND cute kid!

Rebecca said...

My favorite is the first one.

Heather said...

Ahhhh! I miss her!! Give her a big hug from her cousins out west!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. She is quite the talented little one. :)

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see all of her talents next week!