where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I Am Loving This
We were talking on the phone around 12:30 pm yesterday. Brendon was sitting at his desk to the sound of a keyboard clicking. I was sitting on our pink couch to the sound of Mary Deane's hidden "Boo!" and reappearing "giggle giggle!"
"My job is way more fun than your job" I told him. "It's true, it's true" he replied.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Motherhood is the hardest, coolest most amazing, frustrating, glorious, challenging job in the world. Can't wait to see MD in action. Hugs, gma jones
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
5 comments:
Motherhood is the hardest, coolest most amazing, frustrating, glorious, challenging job in the world. Can't wait to see MD in action. Hugs, gma jones
love that little face underarm
Isn't it so true?? I'm grateful for our providing counterparts so we have the privilege of doing this fun job full-time!
Best job!
I couldn't agree more. :)
Post a Comment