I've found this is the beginning of the end of the "honeymoon" period of rearing a child. They discover that "Hey, I've got REAL power!"
(Avery has just started doing it this week). Next, they'll get the orange juice container out of the fridge, dump it all over the floor and try to "mop" it up with the beach towel--all before you get out of bed in the morning.
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
6 comments:
YESIREE! Another bookworm!
looks like a book shover to me.
I love it! Mia TOTALLY did that!! Beware: she might figure out that if she stacks the books and steps on them, she can reach higher for more books!
I KNOW!!!!
I've found this is the beginning of the end of the "honeymoon" period of rearing a child. They discover that "Hey, I've got REAL power!"
(Avery has just started doing it this week). Next, they'll get the orange juice container out of the fridge, dump it all over the floor and try to "mop" it up with the beach towel--all before you get out of bed in the morning.
ahhahhh, so clever, and cute with her red hair. The picture of creative destruction. Hugs, gramma jones
Post a Comment