Monday, July 6, 2009

Us

A: Can you believe it’s been two years?


B: Soon it will be 17, then 25, then 36...


A: Then 50!


B: When it’s 50 I’ll have to get you a yacht.


A: I don’t want a yacht.


B: But I’ll get you one anyway, just because.


B: (Laughing to himself and trailing off) 'I don’t want a yacht'...




We didn't give any gifts this year.  Yes, we're trying to save money but honestly, what is better than just giving each other, well, each other?


8 comments:

Unknown said...

other is best

Rebecca said...

Yes, that is the best.

No Big Dill said...

how in the world did you take that photo?

Ann said...

Tina took this photo when she was here.

Christina said...

Other gifts are superficial if you aren't giving yourself, you know? Definitely the best gift...

Anonymous said...

So true. The best gift is that part of yourself that you give to the other in so many different ways. Hugs to you both. Tina

Anonymous said...

ps. every time I see the little tap dancer video, I play it atleast five times. Just can't get enough. Skyping was like Christmas yesterday. Hugs, tina

Anonymous said...

okay, just one more message. We have played the phone message with Mary Deane baby belly laughing over and over. We just sit and laugh and laugh. It brings us so much joy. Thanks for calling and skyping. Hugs, Tina