This is just ONE day's worth of the medications we have to give this little 15 pound baby girl. And that green stuff? It really is that green. Then on top of all this, after we nebulize her, we have to do 10 minutes of chest physical therapy twice a day. Some days are better than others but on the whole, she is one tough cookie and one great trooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
She IS one tough cookie.
And so are YOU!
Can't wait to hug her in 11 months!
That is amazing--I can't believe that happens everyday.
Holy Moly! You both ( and Brendon) are amazing.
You certainly have to go so much further than the average parent to bring your child health and happiness. GOOD FOR YOU for doing all this for her!! And way to go, MD, for taking it everyday!
woohoo, fifteen lbs. yay, Mary Deane. Hugs, grandma jones
Sheesh--you are one busy mommy!
Devotion comes in many forms. Wow.
Oh, Ann - what a concoction you have to draw up daily for little Mary Deane. A regular pharmacist.
I got to play with Ashley a couple weeks ago. I hear she & Jordan are coming to visit you in June!
Wow! That is really tough.
Hey Ann! I wanted to let you know that you were the first one to answer where Ella was. You will be recieving earrings or a bracelet. If you want to go onto my etsy shop and look at what I have for sale or if you want me to do a special order I can do that too. Just let me know.
Ann, What a trooper you are! Like mother like daughter. Not only is Mary Deane a trooper, she's ADORABLE too. I pray for you, Love, Auntie
Post a Comment