Joe and I have been thinking about your little family so much! What a sweet little girl... amazing how teeth make a baby seem so much older! We'll be praying for you two and for Mary Deane. Darling pictures!
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is like a different person, but a cuter person for sure! I love the teeth but I hope she gets your mouth and not Brendon's. ;)
Those BIG BLUE eyes! What a beauty!
Those are the same two teeth Mia got first! They create the best toothy grins. And MAN, what dynamite eyes!!! Gorgeous!
Joe and I have been thinking about your little family so much! What a sweet little girl... amazing how teeth make a baby seem so much older! We'll be praying for you two and for Mary Deane. Darling pictures!
Stunning (both eyes and teeth).
I don't know what is cuter....those teeth or those stunning baby blues!! :)
I actually like Brendon's lips. They love blue eyes in Korea so she would be a star!
Pretty girl! Watch out-those teeth are sharp!
Post a Comment