"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
7 comments:
Hooray for pictures! I love the one with Mary Deane all swaddled up. You look so great, by the way! What a cute mama!!
I love that Mary Deane has enough hair to have bedhead!
PS. Did I win yet?
What an abundance of goodness! Glad I could be there for most of those pictures. You're an amazing photographer.
LOVE SEEING YOU AND YOURS AND YOUR ENVIRONS! LOVE THAT LAUGHING LITTLE MD.
Whooray for pictures! Thanks. It is fun to see you all settled in! Looks wonderful.
I'm trying to see how many comments I can leave.
Yes, your kitchen looks like our second apartment in Dallas. Did you know mom and I redid that bassinet when I was ready to pop with Divine?
Post a Comment