The perfect little grandchild! Our house is so empty without you guys! If you let people know about Kevin's blog they will see some very precious pictures of Mary Deane on there. Especially the one where she is cuddling with her grandpa Kevin. Love you guys, grandpa and grandma Jones
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
7 comments:
What a perfect little head. Give her a kiss for us!
She's changing! SO cute!
Oh we miss you guys already!!! How was the move?
Thanks for posting a new picture (;
Ann! Call me when you get into town! 703-869-7004
Jessica
The perfect little grandchild! Our house is so empty without you guys! If you let people know about Kevin's blog they will see some very precious pictures of Mary Deane on there. Especially the one where she is cuddling with her grandpa Kevin. Love you guys,
grandpa and grandma Jones
Post a Comment