"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
6 comments:
congrats Ann! she is gorgeous and i just think you are so strong.
we're expecting our first little one in May and i'm pretty nervous but also excited!
Mary Dean is so beautiful. I love all the pictures you put up of her. It's amazing how much they change, so take lots of pictures.
~ The Wombles
Thanks for more photos Ann! I just know she and Clover (and Eli and Avery) are going to be buds!
These pictures are cute but in person---wow!
It is so fun to just sit and watch M.D. sleep and stretch and smile and squint and squeak and snuggle.
She's so beautiful!
Post a Comment