Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting Ready





We are keeping busy over here while we wait for our sweet Mary Deane to arrive. I have finally finished her blessing dress. We feel more and more ready each day!

8 comments:

Karlie and the kids said...

Oh my gosh, I am more than ready for her to come! I can't even stand it much longer. That is a beautiful dress though and I am excited to meet the beautiful baby that will be in it!

No Big Dill said...

That is so very sweet, Ann. She will come when she (and your body) are ready!

Christina said...

What a sweet dress! Nice work. I didn't know you were planning on naming her that--a sweet name!

Yeah, I had a friend who tried to force her baby to come through drinking castor oil. All she got was a stomach ache! I'm sure little Mary will come when she's good and ready to meet you on the outside.

Wesley said...

Wow! You did such a fabulous job on the dress. It is beautiful. Great work! ~ Jessica

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress. Can't wait to see MDJ wearing it!

Jordan said...

Gorgeous. Love the details.

Any maternity clothes you don't want just ship 'em off to the 'ol DI's.

Rebecca said...

So beautiful. Can we wait?

hillary and britton said...

Ann-it's beautiful! We blessed Nora recently. We leave for London on Monday