



Life couldn't be happier! Neither one of us can believe that we've been married for a year. We've been reliving our wedding all day: we'll look at the time and say, "Right now we're taking pictures outside of the temple... now we're about to start the reception..." But really, I'd rather live in the NOW with Brendon. Each day becomes dearer than the last. We've been married a year, but the best part is that we have an eternity!

8 comments:
Congratulations, you two!!!
Happy Anniversary you two!
You've floated through your first year with the greatest of ease! Way to go!
Love and hugs to both of you!
Congratulations! Love, mom and dad Jones
It only gets better. Congratulations you two We can't think of two better people for each other and for your baby girl.
Wesley, Jessica and Sophie Rose
Congrats! You two have an amazing story! And it will never end.
I'm so sorry for missing your anniversary! We've been in the middle of moving and the 4th of July and all that. That was the best wedding I ever went to (besides my own, of course). Happy Anniversary, you guys! You do have a spectacular story, and since you are both so spectacular, I suppose that's not a surprise.
And now you will only grow closer together as you become parents in your second year!!
I just admire you two so much.
Post a Comment