Thoughtful. Always thoughtful. They see or think of something that reminds them of someone and they do it or get it for them. We had these peanut butter filled chocolates for Ben's birthday and he left his around the house tempting and teasing me every time I saw it. The next time I visited, my Mom and Dad had purchased a whole bag for me to enjoy. This happens frequently. They never make a big deal out of it and never expect anything in return. I don't know anyone as thoughtful as my parents. Thank you M&D.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Thoughtfulness
Thoughtful. Always thoughtful. They see or think of something that reminds them of someone and they do it or get it for them. We had these peanut butter filled chocolates for Ben's birthday and he left his around the house tempting and teasing me every time I saw it. The next time I visited, my Mom and Dad had purchased a whole bag for me to enjoy. This happens frequently. They never make a big deal out of it and never expect anything in return. I don't know anyone as thoughtful as my parents. Thank you M&D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
just trying to appease those pregnant cravings!
i completely agree. thank you for putting it so beautifully into words, ann. that's exactly how i see it!
Post a Comment