Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eternity

Brendon is my eternal companion. I feel eternally blessed. I have an eternity to learn from him. The blessings he brings and will bring to our family have eternal consequences. I am eternally grateful for him. As James E Faust said about his Ruth, If I am so privileged to have an eternity by his side, eternity wouldn't be long enough.

5 comments:

No Big Dill said...

You are blessed to have one another!

Rebecca said...

Well, yesterday Brendon came in and did the dishes and encouraged me to leave and take it easy. Sounds like eternity WON'T be long enough for you with a husband like that!

Unknown said...

I kinda like him too.

Jordan said...

Looks like the formula for eternal bliss!

Anonymous said...

As you know Kevin and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary the other day and during the day Kevin used the same quote of Elder Faust' regarding his bride Ruth to express our love and friendship. There will be rough times but just hang on for the ride. Each day just gets better and better. We are so happy for you!