where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
Friday, August 10, 2007
Georgia Peaches
We had a fun time down south last weekend. It was nice for me to get to know his family better and to learn more about Brendon. The open house was beautiful and the weather not too muggy.
Jord, I would have a hard time living in such a hot and humid climate but it is pretty out there. We didn't do too much while we were out there. They did take us to see the new Borne movie and to see the Savhana River
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
3 comments:
So the question is, could you ever live out in that part of the country? Look beautiful, what else did you do while you were out there?
Those are the cutest Georgia
peaches I have ever seen.
Jord, I would have a hard time living in such a hot and humid climate but it is pretty out there. We didn't do too much while we were out there. They did take us to see the new Borne movie and to see the Savhana River
Post a Comment